All submissions will be collected using the online Abstract submission system. All accepted abstracts will be presented during the poster sessions.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the Society's Journal Cytometry B: Clinical Cytometry.
Authors are invited to submit original research for poster presentation. Poster presentations may report completed work, work-in-progress having less definitive results, experimental designs for which data may not yet been obtained, or historical summaries bearing new insights. Abstracts should clearly reflect basic research, applied research, or technical efforts and not a commercial product. In addition:
1) The Abstract Submission Deadline is July 15, 2014.
2) Please limit your abstract to a maximum of 250 words.
3) The title should be as brief as possible but long enough to clearly indicate the nature of the study.
4) At the conclusion of the abstract identify the source of support especially if it may reflect potential conflicts of interest.
5) Each poster board is 40 inches high and 42 in wide. Mounting materials will be provided onsite.