The poster presentation schedule is listed in the conference program. There are two poster sessions. Please see the mount and removal times below. Posters that are not taken down by the specified time will be discarded.
POSTER SESSION 1- SUNDAY, OCTOBER 6 (5:45 PM - 7:15 PM)
Mount: Sunday at 12:00 PM
Remove: Sunday at 7:30 PM
POSTER SESSION 2 - MONDAY, OCTOBER 7 (5:00 PM- 6:00 PM)
Mount: Monday at 12:00 PM
Removal : Monday at 6:15 PM
Posters must be no larger than 42 inches wide and 40 inches high. Boards are felt surfaced so posters must be hung with push pin (provided by conference).
POSTER PRINTING SERVICE
|Poster Printing Cost
|Before September 16
|| 60 USD
|September 17 - 21
|| 85 USD
|After September 21
|Service includes printing and shipping.
- Posters will be printed and shipped to the conference venue.
- Posters for this conference are 42 inches WIDE and 40 inches HIGH.
- Available Template: 42 in x 40 in - Download
- Please leave a 1 inch margin (text and graphics) on all sides to ensure proper trimming. Backgrounds may extend to edge. Files should be uploaded in PDF format.
- The cost of each print is indicated in the table to the right. No posters will be accepted after September 21.
- All posters are printed on glossy photographic quality paper at a resolution of 600 DPI.
- To begin, log into your abstract submission account and click on poster printing.
File Upload Requirements and Recommendations:
- Please set your file/page size to 42 inches WIDE and 40 inches HIGH to ensure the proper aspect ratio.
- All files should be uploaded in Acrobat (.PDF) format. You may "Save As" in PDF format from Powerpoint.
- Your file must have an "extension" that identifies the file type.
- Files larger than 100 MB are too large to upload.
- Be sure to view your poster at a magnification of at least 200% to ensure the quality of all images/charts/graphics.
- Please leave a 1 inch margin (text and graphics) on all sides to ensure proper trimming. Backgrounds may extend to edge.
- An instant online preview will not be available but we will check over your file before we print it to make sure it looks correct. If you'd like a proof emailed to you simply make a note in the Special Instructions Box when adding your item to the cart. Please keep in mind this may delay the printing of your file.
- If you have any special requirements for framing, trimming, or size, let us know in the Special Instructions Box when adding your item to the cart.