ICCS CSI Case Submission
ICCS is requesting submission of Case Study Interpretation (CSI) cases to be considered for publication in the ICCS eNewsletter and other online educational materials.
Submissions will be reviewed by the Education committees for content, accuracy, clarity and suitability for publication and/or presentation.
Please submit the following:
- A brief case history including demographic data, specimen type, relevant clinical history, and indication for study.
- Selected de-identified list mode files to post on the ICCS website (download example fcs file).
- A table of the list mode files provided, detailing antibodies and fluorochromes used, the format in which files were collected (FCS2.0 or FCS3.0, e.g.) and the software used for collection.
- PDF files for each tube selected, showing an example of what a correct and complete analysis should look like (download example PDF file).
- Powerpoint presentation summarizing the case, approximately 15 – 30 slides, to include a description of a recommended analysis strategy, the flow cytometric pertinent findings, and their significance (download example summary file).
- A passport-style photo of each author.
- A signed web consent form.