Authors are invited to submit original research for poster presentation. Poster presentations may report completed work, work-in-progress having less definitive results, experimental designs for which data may not yet been obtained, or historical summaries bearing new insights. Abstracts should clearly reflect basic research, applied research, or technical efforts and not a commercial product.
- Poster presentations will be available both in-person and virtually.
- Please limit your abstract to a maximum of 250 words.
- The title should be as brief as possible but long enough to clearly indicate the nature of the study.
- At the conclusion of the abstract, identify the source of support especially if it may reflect potential conflicts of interest(s).
- In-Person: Each poster board is 40 inches high and 42 inches wide. Mounting materials will be provided onsite.
- Remote Poster: Posters will be available as a high-resolution image so that attendees can zoom in and out to view the details.
- All poster presenters will have the option to also upload a 5-minute oral PowerPoint presentation to accompany their poster.
- Meeting attendees will be able to ask questions to poster presenters throughout the duration of the virtual meeting.