• Electronic subscription to the Society Journal Cytometry B
• Receive reduced conference and course registration fees
• Access to member area features (Membership Directory, E-Learning, Newsletter)
• Free job and meeting/event postings
• Full access to the discussion forums, coming soon
(All subscriptions are for 12 months from the date payment is received and amounts are listed in USD)
MEMBERSHIP + ONLINE JOURNAL
MEMBERSHIP + ONLINE & PRINT JOURNAL
Laboratory Membership (Up to 5 members)
$275.00 Each lab will receive 1 printed copy of the Society Journal Cytometry B per issue
Laboratory Membership (Up to 10 members)
$550.00 Each lab will receive 1 printed copy of the Society Journal Cytometry B per issue
Laboratory Membership (Up to 15 members)
$675.00 Each lab will receive 1 printed copy of the Society Journal Cytometry B per issue
*Trainees are considered as:
Students, Residents, Fellows, Medical Technology Students, Research Fellows, Graduate Students, and Undergraduates. And must be enrolled in a degree-granting training program.
are as defined by the World Bank: Click here to view the list.
Trainee and/or Developing Nation Requirements:
• Trainees must currently be enrolled in a degree-granting training program.
• An institutional email is required for trainees to signup and login. (If no institutional email is available, a letter from your program director or department chair is required.)
• Membership needs to be applied for annually and will not automatically renew.
• Reduced memberships are only available for 4 consective years.